(Source: giffingtvd, via killuafreakingzoldyck)
(Source: amoremdoseselevadas, via killuafreakingzoldyck)
“Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
- Live your life to the fullest. Don’t let what happened in the past destroy you. Don’t be shy; Opportunities come and go but you don’t get “next time” all the time.
- Set your goals. What do you think you will be doing in the next 10 years? Do you think you will be happy?
- It’s alright to make mistakes. Nobody is keeping track of your faults.
- Learn to accept criticism. You will eventually learn from them, and you will be able to know what aspect about you needs to be improved.
- Fall in love.
- Study as much as you can. You’ll never know when you’ll be able to use what you’ve learned in the future. Knowledge is something that nobody can steal or rot.
- Challenge your childhood fears.
- Love yourself. You cannot love others if you cannot love yourself. You are something that cannot be replaced no matter what will happen.
- Appreciate your family and relatives. No matter how annoying they can be, they’re still a part of your flesh and blood.
- Forgive. You may never be able to forget the wrong things that other people did to you, but the least thing you can do is forgive them. Living your life with a heavy burden on your shoulders is not going to give you a peace of mind.
- Create a bucketlist. This will motivate and make you explore the outside world.
- Stop putting life on hold. Stop saying “I’ll do it tomorrow.” or “I’ll start tomorrow.” Tomorrow is endless.
- Make your parents proud. It’s the least thing you can do for them.
- Live more consciously each day. Learn to appreciate yourself and don’t follow a trend; Be the trend.
- Be true to who you are. It’s probably cliche, but it’s true. You’ll never be happy pretending to somebody you aren’t born to be.
(Source: staystrong-youarereadytoflyx, via lycaalcantara)
(Source: pony-lov3r, via killuafreakingzoldyck)
(Source: this--too--shall--pass, via killuafreakingzoldyck)
(Source: halfbunny, via killuafreakingzoldyck)